Alwin J. Schuster specializes on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects, as well as web applications associated with database structures. He graduated from HTL Spengergasse in Vienna, Austria with an engineering degree (“Ing.”) in computer science.
His fascination for technology started early – at the age of seven – when he began building small machines and robots using Lego Technics. At the age of ten, he started programming in Java.
Additionally, Alwin started his professional career early. Beginning at the age of 14 he worked as a Website Administrator for an architectural office.
After realizing his passion for artificial intelligence at the age of 15, Alwin implemented an artificial neural network from scratch in Java. Later, he also worked on four Machine Learning projects at three companies.
At the age of 18, he led an AI OCR project which he then presented in front of hundreds of CIOs and CEOs on the main stage at the Annual Austrian CIO Conference 2021.
Alwin was born and raised in Vienna, however, he moved to Klagenfurt to join Infineon and continue his journey.
When Alwin is not working, his hobbies range from building machines and drones to developing his cookbook app. When he needs a break from technology, he likes cooking, playing tennis, and skiing.
Artificial intelligence which buys and sells stocks.
- Works with Reinforcement Learning
- Dataset with 14.9 million data points
- User-friendly monitoring thanks to the Netrai Client
Software that automatically recognizes and identifies faces.
- Automatic recognition of unidentified faces
- Web interface for easy management
- Possibility to put faces together (no duplicates)
A custom-built drone that can fly autonomously or be controlled.
- Autopilot PX4 (Incl. Python programming interface)
- Optimized for long flight time
- Can carry up to 3 kg in addition to the drone weight
- Carbon frame and 3D-printed custom case